Vai al contenuto

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Is wrong Cifferi and is not the first time this journalist is wrong....first of all the entry level maserati will cost between 75.000 and 80.000 euros not 70.000....as said Kalbfell in the Maserati stand in the Frankfurt show two weeks ago...but we will not see it on market before the first months of 2008...not surely in 2007...

The cherry on the cake as says an italian proverb is that is wrong even the last part...maserati spyder will debut next year...as is wrong that is not profitable.....after all doesn't make sense have a project named entry level spyder if doesn not exist a spyder...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 752
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Is wrong Cifferi and is not the first time this journalist is wrong....first of all the entry level maserati will cost between 75.000 and 80.000 euros not 70.000....as said Kalbfell in the Maserati stand in the Frankfurt show two weeks ago...but we will not see it on market before the first months of 2008...not surely in 2007...

The cherry on the cake as says an italian proverb is that is wrong even the last part...maserati spyder will debut next year...as is wrong that is not profitable.....after all doesn't male sense have a project named entry level spyder if doesn not exist a spyder...

Also, it wouldn't make sense that the project would get this far if it wasn't profitable! And what on earth would keep Maserati alive inbetween 2006 and 2008??!!

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

Sono stato oggi al "dealership" Ferrari-Maserati qui a Montreal e mi hanno parlato soltanto della futura entry-level Maserati che sara messo in vendita per il prezzo della Boxster S. They had no info on the SL type spyder due to be released next year. If the dealerships are not aware, how can we be sure that the SL type will actually be introduced? I find this all very frustrating!!!

Link al commento

Sono stato oggi al "dealership" Ferrari-Maserati qui a Montreal e mi hanno parlato soltanto della futura entry-level Maserati che sara messo in vendita per il prezzo della Boxster S. They had no info on the SL type spyder due to be released next year. If the dealerships are not aware, how can we be sure that the SL type will actually be introduced? I find this all very frustrating!!!
paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

they are wrong...Ciferri first of all makes speculations many times...it's the norm for italian journalists speculate..

Birdness the entry level spider will be at carrera prices not boxster S...Kalbfell maserati a.d. talk about a price between 75.000 and 80.000 euro for the entry level maserati that is in europe the 911 carrera price level...not the boxster S price level..so your dealer is two times wrong...both for the spyder...and even for entry level spyder positioning...

entry level maserati spyder 75.000-80.000 euro

http://www.kwmotori.kataweb.it/kwmotori/kwmnews.jsp?idContent=1241169&idCategory=741

911 Carrera 76.741 euro(Germany)

Boxster S 52.265 euro(Germany)

Link al commento

they are wrong...Ciferri first of all makes speculations many times...it's the norm for italian journalists speculate..

Birdness the entry level spider will be at carrera prices not boxster S...Kalbfell maserati a.d. talk about a price between 75.000 and 80.000 euro for the entry level maserati that is in europe the 911 carrera price level...not the boxster S price level..so your dealer is two times wrong...both for the spyder...and even for entry level spyder positioning...

entry level maserati spyder 75.000-80.000 euro

http://www.kwmotori.kataweb.it/kwmotori/kwmnews.jsp?idContent=1241169&idCategory=741

911 Carrera 76.741 euro(Germany)

Boxster S 52.265 euro(Germany)

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

I checked with Ciferri to see if he had an update on his article. He wasn't absolutely sure, but he was told that the new Maserati Spider was killed this spring and was planned to be transformed in an entry-level Ferrari, the so-called new Dino. He is going to check out the subject again though.

I don't like the sound of this story - the M139 chassis is surely too heavy / expensive for a Dino? Also, I thought the Dino would have a (new) mid-engine?

EDIT: His source confirms that the Spyder is still dead.

We have conflicting sources here!

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.