Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Ma come si fa!!!

Fino a quando si confonde il pianale può anche andare (fino a un certo punto però)...ma qunado nn si sa nemmeno che trazione ha l'auto ke si sta provando...è veramente troppo!

L'Alfa,così come tutto il Gruppo,dovrebbe selezionare i giornalisti a cui vengono date le auto per testarle!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Sakis, 159 3,2 is ONLY q4, how can the journalist claim that 330 is better than Alfa without Q4?? it's a nonsense.

Can you report on this issue more extensively, please??

Can we find the news report on the web??

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

A greek Journalist tested 159 without Q4...He said..

1)The best engine for 159 is the 2.4Jtd...

2)159 1.9 and 2.2 is better than 320,325

3)330 is better than 159 3.2(without Q4).It seems that 159 is not such quick as 156Gta because of the ultimate traction.330 is a Gti with four doors.

4)The build quality-road comfort is better than bmw-audi.

5)159 engines sounds better and also it has better brakes-handling.

6)It has better traction and more speed in the corners than 156 but it has lost the feeling of accuracy that 156 had in the corner.

7)159 is a lot beautiful than bmw3.

8)The steering wheel despite being hydraulic it has a lot sicodamento.

1)depends on taste

2)1.9 and 2.2 target 320i and the future 318i 2.0lt...2.2 is not a competitor for 325i..in the future we will see the 2.8lt version of new alfa's V6 that is the real competitor to the BMW 325i MB C280 etc.

3)There's no 3.2JTS without Q4 it's ridiculous.....at this point doubt that he really drive the 159...so there's no sense to continue to comment....

Link al commento

The journalist said that the Q4 will be presented first in brera and then in 159.

well as I always said: there will be no Q4 or automatic gearbox at the launch of 159 (simply because no dealer can order it :D) ... maybe in december it will be available.

Link al commento

well as I always said: there will be no Q4 or automatic gearbox at the launch of 159 (simply because no dealer can order it :D) ... maybe in december it will be available.

GT probabile che le consegne inizino da dicembre, ma che sarà già preordinabile a setembre..... insomma i conce avranno già i listini e cavolate varie e magari qualcuna di prova.

Per la Croma mi pare ci sia la stessa cosa il 2.4Mj CA verrà consegnato da settembre... mi sembra.

P.S. hai MSn? Perchè non mi contatti?

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento