Messaggi Raccomandati:

I hear a strange noise from the rear...

I have checked everything...

1)Etagere...No

2)Locking mechanism of back seat....No

3)spare wheel.....No

4)Pelle of the seat...No

5)adjust window-closure..No

6)I tighened the black plastic pistons used for the opening mechanism and the noise did not appear.

It is a noise from inside the car that travels up and it is been heard from the right pillar.......What is it????????any ideas?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

You should go to your nearest or friend alfa dealer or service and let them check, probably they have to pull out the cover of the right pillar and control don't make that in your own cause you could damage the cover...your alfa gt buyed in greece is covered at least from a 3yr warranty...that is the base warranty for all alfa romeo models in greece.

Link al commento

Mr Taurus i trully beleive that you know the situation of Greek dealers....If i was the German CEO i would fire the 80% of the Greek dealers.I have spoke with most of them and they act like cold profesionals.

1)After you buy the car they become impolite and usually don't have time to talk with you.

2)They did not check the mechanicals part of my Gt when i first took it but only the electricals.My car wanted alignment/dressing/bring into line the wheels.

3)Most of them don't know even the basics of Alfa Romeo's history.They don't care and they are not passionate with the mark.

4)They don't have automotive points to compare alfa romeo cars with others cars so to persuade you to buy one.They only say that Alfa Romeo is like a woman and we must forgive her everything!!!

5)When a serious problem occures they try to blame you so you cannot use cover...they don't even know which parts they can cover.

6)Also i have a Fiat stilo and when i leave the car for service i found it with lot of dirty and oil in the plastic interior parts.

7)They usuallt delay the date...for example i have an apointment in 8 o clock and they check my car 30 or 40 minutes later because some other cars(usually fiat) with unexpected problems took my position...Also they are ridiculous very slow...For example an oil change/filter can take even 2 hours!!!And they can ask me 30euros for the worker's cost(they only clinch the valve)!!!Thiefs!!

8)Some of the workers are children with no experience!

9)They over charge the spare parts.

10)The dealers don't have people so to check if the workers are doing their job correct.

11)They don't allow you to see what they are doing in your car.

12)And ofcourse they don't know where the rattle of my Gt comes from!

I hear the noise near the locking mechanism of the trunk.It sounds like italians forget a bolt inside somewhere and it is playing around.....or it sounds like the rear window is trembling....or like metals/plastics rubbing each other...i have checked everything and i cannot found where it comes from.It is somewhere inside....Many Gt's had the same strange noise.Also i checked the fuel tank(it has a spring mechanism that sounds simiral to the noise i have but i can't be that) and the suspension.

Can you tell me where else to look except the right pillar?

Link al commento

Anyway, there's a noise in the left pillar also in my 147.......... I thought it could be something on the headrest mech, but after changing the front seats with two from a GT, the noise is still there.......... so I increase the radio volume....... :)

firmaboh.jpg

'80 Alfasud 1.2 5m 4p --- '09 147 JTDm Moving

Link al commento

cioè? si può spiegare in breve?

... in breve a detto che le concessionarie in Grecia fanno schifo.

...come in tutta la Europa, agiungo io!

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." -Bertrand Russell

Link al commento