Vai al contenuto

159: 5 stelle EuroNCAP

bialbero

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Sbaglio o il titolo è diverso

News

Alfa Romeo "159" - SICURA A 5 STELLE

Risultato nelle aspettative, per l'Alfa "159", in occasione dei crash test cui è stata sottoposta dall'EuroNCAP, ente indipendente europeo.

Ottima nella protezione degli occupanti (5 stelle, il massimo) e in quella dei bambini (4 su 5), la berlina italiana non è andata oltre il minimo (1 su 4) nella difficile prova dell'urto pedone; com'era immaginabile, ha pagato l'aggressiva linea del muso.

Comunque, è giusto ricordare che sinora, nel segmento della "159", nessun modello è andato oltre le 2 stelle in questo test (anche l'ultima BMW "serie 3" è ferma a quota 1). Nelle foto, la prova d'impatto frontale e quella che simula un urto laterale

Il titolo è stato cambiato in corsa visto che l'avevo postato nel week-end.

Si sono avveduti della str.....a.

Banner5.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 92
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Il titolo è stato cambiato in corsa visto che l'avevo postato nel week-end.

Si sono avveduti della str.....a.

Ancora stamattina c'era il vecchio titolo.

Chissà se è arrivato un "invito" da parte del marketing Fiat..

"Bene non va, comunque non mi fermo".

( Tazio Nuvolari )

Link al commento

Is it true that the stars given to each car depends from the weight of each car?Fom example i cant believe that a yaris(900kg) has the same stars with bmw720(2,5tones) in front impact.....but if the collision wont be in a stable spot but between those two cars then yaris will be in a serius trouble.So 5 stars of yaris is sth different from 5 stars of 760.

---Model-------------Front Impact------Side Impact----Weight---Year

1 . 159---------------15---------------------16--------------1552---2005

2. 3 series-----------16---------------------17--------------1490---2005

3. Avensis-----------14---------------------18--------------1245---2003

4. Passat-------------14---------------------18--------------1447---2005

For example if the collision will happen between avensis and passat where those two cars has the same points(14) in front impact then passat will be safer cause it weights 200kg more?

<begin OT>

thank you sakis for what you posted:

it is always very usefull to get other data than those published in italy: they will be biased anyway, but at least not in the same way as in italy ;)

if the data are measured by a third party, who is not interested in weight by itself are even more usefull: at last we know that the difference between 3 series and 159 is 62 kg (...and about 20 of them are due to the spare weel !!).

please let me saythat this is a very interesting measure, not of the performance of cars (as you posted in the other 3d) but of the degree of trust in magazines that in the past published very strange figures.

do you have info (or links) about the configuraiton of the car testes in euroncap ?

<end OT>

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

owluca....the information for Front Impact/Side Impact/Weight is from the below link....sorry i dont have any other link.

http://www.euroncap.com/content/safety_ratings/ratings.php?id1=3

-159 only got 2points for the belt reminder.SAAB 9-3 and the Volvo S40, not to mention the Mercedes C-Class that got retested after the installation of the belt reminder & scored 2/3 more points just for the belt reminder.

-Except the spare wheel it has bigger dimensions,double glazed windows & multisplit technology premium floorpan.

.......................................................................................................

159 weight issue!...don't you think this is a funny statement from AR when 159 is one of the heaviest cars in D segment?

Alfa Romeo importer magazine (Alfa Passion).

The interesting column was about avoiding to drive around with unneeded roof racks, that spoil the aerodynamics and cause a severe drop in fuel efficiency.Fine until here but...the next line was about avoiding to keep unnecessary load in the car with the statement that: "an extra load of 100kg means an 1.6 litre/100km increase in fuel consumption

Link al commento

each car company will market its cars as the best, lighetest,..and so on ..this is the reason why, generally speaking, i think that best data are collected when "they are measuring something different", like in this euroncap test.

Since the car company are generally aware that their cars will be tested by on magazine or another, then it is quite common to do their best to appear in better shape than others....and given enough time and money you can build up an issue about 62kg....

or as per the other topic: " the importance of beliving " you are the best.

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

anche il risultato di Croma non è valido dalla prima vettura prodotta se guardi bene ... forse ci sono stati dei piccoli aggiornamenti che non sono stati pubblicati

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento