FIAT 5oo

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 5k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

6061130.003.mini3L.jpg

The Italian car maker Fiat is currently testing the upcoming new Fiat 500, a concept car of which was on display at the Geneva Motor Show in 2005. It was named Trepiuno. This time, however, it will not be just a single Fiat 500 but a full model range. The new front engined four seater is reminiscent of the legendary Nuova 500, which was produced between 1957and 1975 and was a best seller.

The new Fiat 500 will start off as a sedan in autumn 2007, followed by an Abarth performance version, and finally in 2008 a full convertible will complete the line up. It is based on the next Ford Ka of which both will go into production in the same factory in Poland.

Contrary to the sedan, the 500 convertible will be a strict two seater due to the fact that the folding roof has to be stored in the space behind the front seats which is equally providing room for luggage. The 500 will get power from 1.1 litre and 1.2 litre fuel engines and a 1.3 litre Multijet diesel.

The photos are showing a prototype of the sedan undergoing road tests in the city of Torino and the computer image shows the convertible version.

da WCF.com

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Vabbè.... dell'esterno c'è poco che non si sa della 500 dai... ;)

In linea di massim sappiamo come sarà, mancano solo i particolari.

Le dimensioni non si conoscono...Possiamo prevedere una lunghezza di 3.50 però quella reale potrebbe avere un range tra i 3.40 e i 3.70...(Questa è l'idea che mi sono fatto...)

Link al commento

Vabbè.... dell'esterno c'è poco che non si sa della 500 dai... ;)

In linea di massim sappiamo come sarà, mancano solo i particolari.

mancano i particolari e manca la gemella Ka. Sarebbe una bella beffa se la facessero pressochè uguale... ovviamente molto più economica!

evolution_dacia_logo.jpg

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.