Vai al contenuto

Volvo V70 e XC70 (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Il posteriore sembra una passo in dietro rispetto alla attuale.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 43
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Ma come gli e' venuto in mente di dividere in 2 un fanle verticale cosi' lungo....

..pessima scelta...!!!

Jokejoe

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Sempre più insipide ste volvo, anzi la fanaliera posteriore della nuova V70 è veramente di cattivo gusto, è vero pur se diversissima ricorda quella della sfortunata 124-stilo-mw.

Peccato perchè la più piccola v50 invece non è affatto male...e ripeto peccato che non abbiano itrapreso la strada del design del prototipo volvo di grossa sw esposta a ginevra 2003

Senza cuore saremmo solo macchine.......

Link al commento

6061024.004.mini2L.jpg

6061024.004.mini1L.jpg

6061024.004.mini3L.jpg

Here are first pictures of the brand new Volvo XC70 in full showroom trim although the car will not be released before 2008. The XC70 is the 4x4 SUV version of Sweden’s bestselling car, the V70, and now the fourth generation will be different in many ways from the current model.

The front end is featuring an off-road-style bumper in non-paintable textured plastic and a muscular looking front grille. Recognized by the little black box on the left side of the Volvo grille emblem, this specific car is equipped with cruise control radar which maintains traveling speed and distance to the car in front. The next eye-catcher is the fog lights mounted in a silver frame. Inside the same frame you can also find the sensors for the park-distance control. The silver look returns at the bottom at the bumper to emphasize a cosmetic protection bar.

A car for active people with an active lifestyle should have rails and in this case Volvo’s design team really gave the new XC70 a different type of rail system. Look closely and you can see that they are starting at the bottom of the windshield following the A-pillar all the way over the roof.

Just like the present XC70, the fenders have been made wider with some help of plastic wheel opening mouldings which also continues onto the lower outer doors panels. To liven it all up, there will be some aluminium decor also along the door sides. The painted mirrors with integrated indicators seem to be bigger than the normal V70 .

In the back, the only difference compared to the V70 is the bigger bumper in more black textured plastic with some silver decor. It also seems that there will be no sticker with the text Cross Country like on the present model. On this car, fitted with the new straight 6-cylinder engine, the exhaust pipes are hidden, but we will have to wait and see if the V8 version will have them visible.

The interior will be pretty much the same as in the S80 / V70 with some minor changes like some extra off-road inspired leather work. The smaller engines from the V70 will not find their way into the XC70 however, the engine lineup begins with the 2.5T with 210 bhp and it will be joined by the 3.2 liter 6-cylinder with 238 bhp and the V8 built by Yamaha with 315 bhp. Diesel fans will enjoy the 185 bhp engine. Haldex supplies the latest generation of their 4-wheel drive for the XC70.

In view of the higher petrol prices, consumer demand is shifting towards smaller SUVs, thus making the XC70 and the coming XC60 well positioned. While the XC60 is based on the Land Rover Freelander II and aims for the BMW X3 as its target competitor, the new XC70 will try to make life difficult for Audi’s Allroad as well.

WCF

foto migliori da 'Reggone vostro :mrgreen:

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...

Non ditemi che dopo aver lanciato un bel modello come la C30, seguono la strada di Seat facendo un copia/incolla dei modelli che hanno in casa: non vorrei che per altri anni applicheranno su tutti i modelli i fanali posteriori della C30!

Forse meglio vederla dal vivo perchè da questa foto non è motlo chiara, ma non mi piace motlo il posteriore della V70.

Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 Multijet 90 cv 5 porte Emotion. Bella rossa fiammante!!!

Mia, ti voglio tanto bene!

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.