Hyundai Genesis (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 84
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Gli interni sono sorprendenti e probabilmente ispirati a quelli delle ultime Mercedes.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...

phpxnblwxpm.jpg

phpy5qzc2pm.jpg

phpejwo17pm.jpg

phpawsnywpm.jpg

php55b3ifpm.jpg

php0lavripm.jpg

Seen testing in warmer climes earlier this year, Hyundai’s flagship Equus rear-wheel drive sedan is out and about in Detroit. We caught this white prototype yesterday on M-14 West and I-275 North, traveling in a pack with two other family vehicles — a Kia Sorento and Hyundai Azera.

The next generation Equus will be available later this year as a 2008 model and should debut with both a V-8 and V-6. Like our shooter Hans Lehmann, who was up close and personal with the car this summer, we saw a very impressive interior on this prototype. The large, expansive interior had a leather-clad interior with brightwork accents and an instrument panel that looked like something we’d see in an Infiniti or Lexus.

We were also interested to the see the c-pillar kink, which reminded us of a Nissan/Infiniti family vehicle more than something we’ve seen from the Koreans as of late. Further, the taillight design had a cupped-corner shape, much like the recently introduced Nissan Altima.

windingroad

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
  • 2 settimane fa...
  • 1 mese fa...

genesis_rear34-final.jpg

genesis_front34-final.jpg

We've collected quite an archive of posts showing you spy shots of a large V8-powered, rear-wheel drive prototype sedan from Hyundai called the Equus, for lack of an official name. Things are getting more official ahead of the New York Auto Show in early April where this car, the Concept Genesis, is slated to debut. We've just received these concept renderings of the Concept Genesis that preview what we believe will become the production large, rear-wheel drive sedan from Hyundai everyone is expecting.

The Concept Genesis is clearly a large car, bigger than Hyundai's current range-topping sedan, the front-wheel drive Azera. Overall the design is fairly simple, elegant even, with a Camry-like grille flanked by a pair of headlights the quickly retreat up the car's hood. The rear continues the classy theme with what looks like a single strip of chrome that bisects and connects the two taillights. The New York state license plate is a nice touch, too.

We know nothing more about the Concept Genesis except what we can glean from these renderings, but will be sure to bring you the full scoop from the show floor of the New York Auto Show in a few weeks.

autoscoops.be

il nome per ora è Concept Genesis

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Dagli spy per quel poco che si vede sembra simile a una mazda 6 come proporzioni. Se la macchina definitiva rispetta questi disegni non sembra brutta... anzi. In Hyundai stanno migliorando moltissimo a livello di design, anche il concept di ginevra a detta di molti era uno dei migliori... complimenti!

***Ale***

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.