Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 34
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Basta co ste audi!

da me (e penso anche da voi) è il marchio dei galletti, che possono dire : io ho l'audi A3!

che stilisticamente a me fa schifo,non tanto per come è, ma perchè questo stile è identico spiccicato su tutti i modelli dellla casa..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 anni fa...
  • 1 anno fa...
Audi's quest for crossover domination is coming into focus as new details are starting to emerge about the Q2.

Autocar says the company is preparing to introduce a thinly-veiled three-door concept at the Paris Motor Show. Penned by Wolfgang Egger, the showcar will be influenced by the Volkswagen CrossCoupe concept and preview the MINI Countryman competitor that will be launched in 2015.

The model is expected to ride on the MQB platform and measure approximately 4150mm long with a wheelbase that spans roughly 2500mm. Unsurprisingly, the magazine is reporting the model's underpinnings could be shared with the next-generation Skoda Yeti which is also due in 2015.

Engine options remain unconfirmed, but speculation suggests the crossover will be available with a 1.4-liter petrol that has outputs of 120 hp (89 kW / 122 PS) and 170 hp (127 kW / 172 PS). On the diesel side, we can expect a 180 hp (134 kW / 182 PS) 2.0-liter TDI and a 1.6-liter TDI with outputs of 110 hp (82 kW / 111 PS) and 150 hp (112 kW / 152 PS). There could also be a Q2 S with a turbocharged 2.0-liter petrol engine that develops 225 hp (168 kW / 228 PS).

Naturally, the engines will be connected to six-speed manual and seven-speed dual-clutch transmissions. Front-wheel drive will be standard, but all-wheel drive should be optional.

WCF

Concept a Parigi, o ennesima minch***a di autocar? :lol:

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

• 3 mesi fa...

audi-crosslane-coupe-620x329.jpg

Noticiasautomotivas.com.br

Oltremodo faiga (cit. Nick For Spìd) :D

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento