Jeremy Clarkson E l'Alfa Romeo

Salvino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 113
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Ma che sia bella non ci piove. Ma Clarkson non vede che il problema di quell'auto sono il peso e i motori, cose che fanno discutere anche da noi. Perchè chi si rivolge a quella tipologia di auto vuole anche le prestazioni.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Non avevo notato che l'articolo in questione era già un riassunto.

Ecco l'articolo completo

Jeremy Clarkson Alfa Romeo Brera Coupé V6 review | Driving - Times Online

Comunque dove vedi una mia traduzione ? ;)

Quo.Lore

"But before the most charismatic car maker of them all finally went, they left us with a final reminder of what they can do, when they try" (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)

Link al commento

Ma che sia bella non ci piove. Ma Clarkson non vede che il problema di quell'auto sono il peso e i motori, cose che fanno discutere anche da noi. Perchè chi si rivolge a quella tipologia di auto vuole anche le prestazioni.

Sure, examination of the data shows it to be a heavy car that takes almost seven seconds to reach 60mph and about a week to reach a hundred. A problem? For me, yes, but if you are used to the performance levels of, say, a Shogun, that 0-60 time is going to feel like you’re stapled to the front of a Eurofighter.

Scusa, eh... ;)

"But before the most charismatic car maker of them all finally went, they left us with a final reminder of what they can do, when they try" (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)

Link al commento

I should stress straight away that it is not the fastest car in the world. The 2.2 (front-wheel drive) has the performance of a plant. The 3.2 (four-wheel drive) I tried is better, but even so whenever I mashed my foot into the carpet I sometimes thought, “Oh no! It’s broken.”

But examination of the data shows it to be a heavy car that takes seven seconds to reach 60mph and about a week to reach a hundred. A problem? For me, yes, but if you are used to the performance levels of, say, a Shogun, the seven seconds to 60 is going to feel like you’re stapled to the front of a Eurofighter. So you’ll be just fine.

Less successful is its interior. There’s not much space in either the back or the front, and this being an Alfa Romeo nothing does what you expect it to do. If, for instance, you wish to turn down the radio you push a knob on the steering wheel which is marked with a telephone symbol. And everything is written in Italian.

And with it being so slow, you’ll have plenty of time on every journey to appreciate this.

There’s nothing here to fan the fire of green fury, there’s nothing to make you feel guilty

A parte che per le doti stilistiche, non mi sembra ne parli troppo bene.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Link al commento

Scusa, eh... ;)

Non avevo ancora letto l'articolo, anzi ho già risposto a questo.

Automobili

Link al commento

Scusa e',ma quanto a provocazione il vero maestro sei tu.

Posti,ti si risponde,con delle oculate osservazioni che pero' nn ti vanno bene,e quando qualcun la butta sul tono scherzoso,ecco che mi fai la vittima......

Devi aver letto pirandello di recente,non ci sono dubbi.....:lol::lol:

Sarge tu sembri una persona intelligente e ovviamemnte per arrivare dove sei arrivato non potrebbe essere tanto meno.

Ti vorrei fare notare pero' che esiste una bella differnza fra toni scherzosi e bullismo!(non mi riferisco a nessuno in particolare)

ARTISTA-ALFISTA

Link al commento

E' quello che alla fine dice sempre delle italiane. Anche quando provò la Bravo T-jet, disse che gli piaceva per la sua imperfezione e i suoi evidenti difetti che la rendono meno noiosa di una Golf.

Non e' vero!

Ha detto che alla fine la preferisce all golf per due motivi:stile,e il come ti fa "sentire' guidandola.

ARTISTA-ALFISTA

Link al commento