Vai al contenuto

Lancia Delta Facelift (Topic Ufficiale - 2011)

lucaf1

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 9,5k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

A Mirafiori?!?

Troppa fatica alzare le chiappette i dirigenti' date=' se le fanno portare tutte li le novità?? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote']

Le anteprime delle auto sono sempre state fatte vedere nei sottoscala di Mirafiori :D :b35

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

and if they will make a new interior they will not lose money on the old one ,they can use it in the bravo.

I am worried now about the 2 new alfas that must come ,both based on fiat.

Fiat saves money in the wrong place,i would pay 1000€ more for something that looks better and original.

First of all Alfas for Fiat Group decision will probably receive a more unique attention (it's the only brand for instance with a dedicated design center).

Moreover the main economics come from using the same vehicle platform (Bravo-Delta-Alfa149). Using same components or interiors is a completely different things that can be choosen or not.

We do not know actually.

<<Scarface>>

Non esiste peggior ignorante di quello convinto di sapere...

Link al commento

and if they will make a new interior they will not lose money on the old one ,they can use it in the bravo.

I am worried now about the 2 new alfas that must come ,both based on fiat.

Fiat saves money in the wrong place,i would pay 1000€ more for something that looks better and original.

yes,that's all right.

... Le Alfa del futuro, Mazda a parte, dovrebbero essere ingegnerizzate là. Ma io dovrei comprare un'Alfa fatta dagli ingegneri della Chrysler ?

( Cit . Giugiaro da Quattroruote )

Link al commento

Davvero non capisco come si faccia a dire che un corpo vettura del genere ha proporzioni da Station Wagon.

E che sia gonfio. :?

Il tetto arcuato, il passo lunghissimo rispetto alla lunghezza vettura, la portiera lunga e lo sbalzo posteriore corto.

Questa è una 2 volumi e pure parecchio slanciata.

E parlando di posteriore gonfio, vorrei sapere come dovremmo giudicare quello di 2/3 delle C 2 volumi in circolazione.

Link al commento

Sono certo che sarà un flop totale: dalla presentazione del concept ad oggi non ha fatto altro che tirar su pochi consensi e tante critiche, dalle proporzioni al nome. Sicuramente non riuscirà a far risollevare i conti Lancia.

Si io sono convinto dell'opposto da sempre......

Senza cuore saremmo solo macchine.......

Link al commento

@scarface :)

yes welcome ...lol i know in the 3 years i did not post here very much cos i do not speak Italian,fan of alfa/ferrari from the age of 8, i visit this forum everyday sometimes 4 times a Day,but do not post cos i do not know what you are talking about,look at pictures,read what you all can write about cars that no one even saw ... ;-) try to feel the atmosphere.

about the interiors ... it was possible with Small and much cheaper 500 ,and if people do not like the inside they will not buy the car,and the costs they save now will turn to losses, as a driver you sit in the car and not look at it from outside

Link al commento

about the interiors ... it was possible with Small and much cheaper 500 ,and if people do not like the inside they will not buy the car,and the costs they save now will turn to losses, as a driver you sit in the car and not look at it from outside

Many people I ear say "5oo, very nice car: I'm thinking about buying it soon" don't know how the interior look like.

I know it, because I've shown it to them in flesh. ;)

For Delta's interior, many people here are criticizing it's similarity to Bravo (me first) but very few are saying they don't like the interior on it's own. ;)

Link al commento

@ragazzoni

i love the 500... but do not need a car,live in center of Amsterdam and no parking place.

but if i needed one ... it would be the 500 for sure.

taste is something personal ... so you are right about that,but it is bit a mess,and if you look on the dashboard of older lancia,then it is a step backwards.

Link al commento