Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

On 2/6/2024 at 8:47 PM, PaoloGTC said:

Max I remember this plan but each time seems there was something not working between management and research/development. Don't forget, according to Chirico's memories (his speech at Museum during the 75 anniversary in 2005) in 1980 they were at the beginning of the 156/154 development which, in his own words, were "both rear traction, sharing a lot of components, with 6 speed gearbox on the front axle that was also built and tested on a mule" and only in 1981 IRI told them they had to build the next middle/big size on the T4 Fiat platform. So... something doesn't match if we say in the '80 they were thinking about a future range all front wheel drive. In fact, they had issues when came the moment to put the 156 (Cressoni) body on the T4 because of the engine shape and the hood.

About the T2/3 for the next "33", of course they knew it was the only way (Alfa was already under Fiat from two years and also the CentoTemprantacinque :D was already frozen), I was just saying that at the beginning the hope was to keep the Tipo platform and wheelbase only, not part of the carry over too. If you look at the first maquette ( autumn 1988) you can see a different A-pillar, while in the spring 1989 one we already see the Tipo windshield and A-pillar.

Images from italian patent application submitted by Alfa and approved 04/1984, then re-submitted in Germany 04/1985 and approved 10/1985.

Looks like a packaging layout of aforementioned 433/434, with highly tilted longitudinal inline engine, but with engine and gearbox noticeable shifted to the rear, so definitely with basic RWD, not FWD. Side of the engine head for me looks like a twinspark twincam. Also note front McPherson in Sud style, but with L-shaped lower arms, 164 alike.

434_03.jpg

434_01.jpg434_02.jpg

Modificato da Touring
  • Mi Piace 3
  • Wow! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

For the reference, 433/434 with highly tilted longitudinal inline engine, the latter and gearbox shifted to the front, to implement basic FWD and optional AWD.

434.jpg

Modificato da Touring
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

10 hours ago, Touring said:

For the reference, 433/434 with highly tilted longitudinal inline engine, the latter and gearbox shifted to the front, to implement basic FWD and optional AWD.

434.jpg

ma un'inclinazione laterale di 80 gradi non crea problemi con i fluidi? E con la gravità in generale, anche per tutte le parti in movimento...

Link al commento

15 minuti fa, v13 scrive:

ma un'inclinazione laterale di 80 gradi non crea problemi con i fluidi? E con la gravità in generale, anche per tutte le parti in movimento...

Se non li creano i 180 gradi

image.thumb.png.62cc6ab3ee9ae3755d03541583bf21cc.png

Archepensevoli spanciasentire Socing.

Link al commento

18 minuti fa, v13 scrive:

Alla fine non è tanto diverso da un boxer, piuttosto mi preoccuperebbe la distribuzione laterale dei pesi

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

4 ore fa, Osv scrive:

Ma questa è la Giulietta Bravo o la Giulietta sul pianale FGA Premium?

IMG_7510.jpeg

IMG_7511.jpeg

IMG_7512.jpeg

Questa dovrebbe essere su pianale Premium, prima che cambiassero i piani

• Adoro! 1
  • Grazie! 1

UN FOGLIO BIANCO, L'ISPIRAZIONE PER CREARE QUALCOSA DI COMPLETAMENTE NUOVO.

"Gli uomini amano sì le donne, ma più d'ogni altra cosa, gli uomini amano le auto" (Rush, 2013)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/indavdesign

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...