Vai al contenuto

Fiat-Chrysler: firmato accordo per una alleanza

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 1,4k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Secondo me più che licenziare, vogliono ridurre i salari e soprattutto i servizi assistenziali, che in USA sono la cosa più costosa.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Guest EC2277
no spetta quando dici che writti down il valore delle tue stakes a zero significa che

Che in italiano significa? :D

Link al commento

To write down to zero = write off :mrgreen:

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

Guest EC2277
To write down to zero = write off :mrgreen:

Hai ragione: ho sbagliato a formulare la domanda.

Writti è il presente del verbo writtare? :mrgreen:

Link al commento

:D:D:D

intendo: significa azzerare IL VALORE della propria partecipazione, oppure azzerare la propria partecipazione?? nel mio bilancio scriverò un valore pari a zero per le mie quote in quella società, il che equivale a dire che sono rimasto con carta straccia nel primo caso. nel secondo caso vuol dire che nel mio bilancio scrivo che ho ricavato un valore dall'avere venduto le mie quote a qualcuno, e quindi sono uscito definitivamente dalla società.

io la leggevo come nel mio primo caso.

Link al commento

Hai ragione: ho sbagliato a formulare la domanda.

Writti è il presente del verbo writtare? :mrgreen:

voce del verbo wittare

indicativo presente:

io writto

tu writti

egli writta...

che c'è di difficile? :|

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sotto i 6000rpm è un mezzo agricolo.

Link al commento

Fiat may link with GM units in Europe, Latin America, source says

Luca Ciferri

Automotive News

April 17, 2009 - 4:21 pm ET

TURIN, Italy -- Fiat may form an alliance with General Motors' core operations in Europe and Latin America, a source familiar with the matter told Automotive News today.

The deal would be on top of Fiat's plan to merge with Chrysler LLC and would create the world's second-largest auto group.

The talks with GM are in an early phase, said the source. He said the discussions are not an alternative to Fiat's ongoing negotiations with Chrysler.

Together, Fiat, Chrysler, Opel/Vauxhall and GM Latin America sold 7.05 million vehicles in 2008. That would have made it No. 2 in unit sales after Toyota Motor Corp.

The deal would not include Saab's and Chevrolet's European operations.

General Motors plans to carve out Germany-based Opel and British sister brand Vauxhall into a separate unit. GM CEO Fritz Henderson said today that GM has sent confidentiality agreements to more than six potential investors in Opel/Vauxhall.

"More than six people have expressed interest, serious people," Henderson told a news conference. "Many of them are financial players, some of them are industrial players. I would expect that work would get done in the next two to three weeks, so that process has kicked off."

A Fiat spokesman declined to comment on a possible link with Opel/Vauxhall and GM Latin America.

Turning back the clock

The deal would turn back the clock for Fiat and GM. Nine years ago, GM bought 20 percent of Fiat Auto for $2.4 billion. The companies combined their European and Latin American purchasing and powertrain operations in two 50-50 joint ventures.

The companies also co-developed the platform that is the basis of the Fiat Grande Punto and the Opel/Vauxhall Corsa small cars, as well as the 1.3-liter diesel engine that powers a number of models produced by the two automakers.

The alliance ended in February 2005 when GM paid Fiat $2 billion to cancel a put option that could have forced GM to buy the remaining 80 percent of Fiat.

da automotive news.

Congresso di Berlino 1878 Principe Kutuzov: " Gli italiani chiedono l' annessione di Trento e Trieste" Kanzler Bismarck " Ah! Non sapevo che avessero perso un' altra guerra"

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.