Vai al contenuto

Hyundai i30 Blue (Foto Ufficiali)

j

Messaggi Raccomandati:

hyundaiibluei30.jpg

Hyundai i30 Blue to debut in Geneva

Low emission and low-polluting Hyundai vehicles will from now on be labeled under the “Blue” brand. First Hyundai vehicle wearing the “Blue” label to enter mass production will be the European-made i30 hatchback, which is slated to go on sale in Europe within the next few months.

By unveiling the i30 Blue to the market, Hyundai will demonstrate its strong commitment to lowering vehicle CO2 emissions, reducing vehicles fuel consumption and also reducing costs for consumers.

The Blue label stands for a vehicle that features aerodynamic improvements, the ISG start-stop system and low-rolling-resistance-tires. The ISG system from Germanys Bosch uses an advanced starter motor connected to the ECU, which monitors the cars status at all times and automatically switches the engine off (when stationary) and on.

The ISG system reduces fuel consumption by up to 15% when city driving and 7% reduction on a mixed driving cycle. It also brings CO2 emissions to only 142g/km, compared to 152g/km on the regular i30 1,6L.

The i30 Blue will hit the showrooms across the Europe by mid-year and will be available in both variants; as a five-door hatchback or a Cross Wagon and with a choice of 1.4-litre or 1.6-litre gasoline engines. Following in the footsteps of i30, other models in the Hyundai new-car range will progressively be offered with ISG technology.

Eco-friendly i30 Blue will be put on display next month at the 2009 Mondial de l’automobile in Geneva alongside the brand-new tree door i20 -on sale across the Europe by the end of next month- and Hyundais latest concept car creation, the HED-6 show car, giving us a glimpse preview of the Tucson SUV successor.

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social