Vai al contenuto

Ferrari 599 4x4 Hybrid (Notizie)

_hainz

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Ferrari Chairman Luca di Montezemolo confirmed at last week's launch of the new Formula 1 F10 single-seater that a hybrid version of the 599 GTB Fiorano will debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month; Felisa today added more information.

The test mule has been running for a year now, he said, and it will reduce fuel consumption and emissions by up to 25 percent. “We will present the new concept of the hybrid at Geneva. It will be based on the 599, but that doesn’t mean it will debut on that model,” GoAuto reported the Ferrari CEO as saying. “We have a plan to introduce on our cars new technology that will reduce consumption and emissions," added Felisa. "The next step is to apply the technology on Ferrari cars without changing the characteristics they are famous for.”

Felisa revealed that the 599 hybrid will carry a 80 kg weight penalty due to the incorporation of the new "green" technology but that any production application is at least five years away. “The technology is not ready," he told GoAuto. "The suppliers are not ready. Everything is underdeveloped. There is a lot of work to so. It is not for tomorrow. “We haven’t decided when [it will be introduced]. It will be around that period [2015], but not before five years.

Felisa said that the new hybrid technology can be applied to all Maranello's sports cars, including those that are front- or mid-engined or fitted with V8- or V12-engines. “If we move on the hybrid I think the technology is applicable on all our models,” he said, adding that the engineering team that developed the KERS [Kinetic energy Recovery System] package used on the Scuderia's F60 single-seater in grand prix racing last year, would now be entrusted with developing the new technologies that aim to save fuel and reduce emissions.

da italiaspeed.com

In pratica presenteranno un prototipo ibrido su base 599, ma non significa che la 599 sarà la prima Ferrari ibrida. E comunque non entrerà in produzione prima di altri 5 anni

I'm considered quite an expert on the subject of going off the road (A. De Portago)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...
  • Risposte 21
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione