Jaguar F-PACE - SUV (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 165
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ennesimo inchino a Ratan Tata che non ha paura di togliere mercato alle range ma sa che con un ottimo prodotto vende più range e jaguar.

in quel di torino staranno fischiando non poco le orecchieeeeee:muto::muto::muto::asp::asp::asp:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

tata ha i suoi bei cazzi e le sue belle colpe per la situazione che ha creato,... sto Ps (ufficiale?) non sposta di molto la sua situazione.

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento

Guest -jag-

Ragazzi, l'ho scritto ieri, è un FAKE! un fake che di più non si può di Automobile Magazine Fr. Non contribuiamo al giochino squallido di quel sito.

Link al commento

• 1 anno fa...
[h=2]Decision could depend on Chinese market[/h]PistonHeads is reporting Jaguar has registered the Q-Type and XQ names on the European Union trademark database.

It seems Jaguar will try to benefit from the increasingly popular crossover/SUV segment in the next few years judging by their recent action to register Q-Type and XQ nameplates. Chances are it will borrow the Range Rover Evoque platform or a new smaller architecture so we should expect a compact vehicle.

A major factor in deciding whether to produce such a model will be played by China where the crossover/SUV market is booming. China could very well become Jaguar's largest market in the future, thus overtaking United Kingdom. It already surpassed United States in the first quarter of the year.

If green-lighted, the Jaguar Q-Type / XQ will take engines from JLR, including a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline, a 2.0-liter diesel, as well as 4-cylinder "Hotfire" mills which will be manufactured at a new factory in Wolverhampton. Chances are more powerful V6 3.0-liter gasoline and diesels are also in the pipeline, along with a hybrid variant.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...
[h=2]Could be launched in 2015[/h]Jaguar's crossover is reportedly inching closer to production.

Auto Express says the model - which could be called the XQ or Q-Type - is in its "advanced design stages" and will blur the lines between a sedan and crossover. As a result, the model will have a sleek design that features short overhangs and a steeply raked windscreen. We can also expect F-Type inspired headlights and blacked out C-pillars from the XJ.

Engine options remain unconfirmed but speculation suggests the model will be offered with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that develops 240 bhp (179 kW). We can also expect a 340 bhp (253 kW) supercharged 3.0-liter V6 and a 2.2-liter SD4 diesel with a variety of outputs. The crossover could also be offered with a C-X75inspired hybrid system that uses two electric motors.

Little else is known about the model but it is expected to ride on a shortened version of the XJ platform. Rear-wheel drive will be standard while all-wheel drive will be optional.

The crossover is expected to be launched in 2015, so expect to learn more as development progresses.

WCF

Jaguar crossover in advanced design stage - report

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
[h=2]Could be called the XQ or Q-Type[/h]According to a recent report, Jaguar will introduce a crossover at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Autoweek says sources have confirmed the news but it remains unclear if the crossover will be a concept or a production model.

Expected to be called the XQ or Q-Type, the crossover is slated to ride on the same platform that underpins the company's entry-level XS. Engine options remain unconfirmed but speculation suggests the model could be offered with:

• A 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel with outputs of 163 HP (120 kW) and 200 HP (147 kW)
  • A 3.0-liter V6 diesel with 240 HP (177 kW)
  • A turbocharged 2.-0-liter petrol with 240 HP (176 kW)
  • A supercharged 3.0-liter V6 with 340 HP (250 kW)

Both models are expected be launched in the second half of 2015 and be built at the Land Rover plant in Solihull, England.

WCF

Breaking news! Potrebbe esser presente al salone di Francoforte ma non si sa in quali vesti.

Io, ovviamente, suppongo trattasi di concept.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.