Vai al contenuto

Jeep Compact SUV - New Compass/Patriot (Spy)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• J-Gian ha messo in primo piano/indicizzato questa Discussione

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2016/03/10/jeep-compass-patriot-replacement/81584524/

Auburn Hills — Mike Manley, Jeep’s global chief, said Thursday the brand would reveal its compact SUV replacement for the Compass and Patriot during the fourth quarter this year in Brazil instead of later this month at the New York Auto Show.

Manley, speaking at Jeep’s preview for the Moab, Utah off-road safari later this month, said the still-unnamed CUV will be shown and go into production late this year at the company’s plant in Pernambuco, Brazil. The plant is one of Jeep’s most modern facilities and has the capacity to make 250,000 vehicles per year.

“There’s no delay,” he told a group of reporters. “It’s perfectly on track and we’re very pleased with where it is. It’s just a nod to the importance of how well Brazil has done with Renegade and secondly a nod to that market and how we see it being developed.”

Manley previously told The Detroit News that the brand would show the Compass/Patriot replacement in New York. Instead of the CUV, Manley said now Jeep will use the New York show to share “pretty exciting news” on the Grand Cherokee.

He offered no details Thursday about U.S. production or name of the CUV. He has previously said it will use one of the names of either the Compass or Patriot.

“We’ve got two very good names, two well-established names with Compass and Patriot that continue to perform very well,” he said at the Detroit auto show. “It will be one of those names — which one, we’re going to have to wait and see.”

Manley said the current Compass and Patriot will phase out as the new vehicle ramps up, and Jeep could keep producing both of them at the same time.

“There’s going to be a crossover period,” he said. “We have the opportunity to keep making them if there’s interest. I don’t think we would keep all three going.”

A quanto pare, sembra che possano mantenere in produzione il Patriot o il Compass (presumibilmente il primo) anche dopo l'arrivo della nuova generazione.....:eek:

P.S.: per NY, forse schierano il Trackhawk :ammic:

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Le vendite del Patriot sono una delle cose piu' inspiegabili dell'automotive mondiale di ogni tempo

2015-jeep-patriot-7.jpg

FCA ha fatto diversi errore in USA, ma col Patriot hanno fatto centro alla grande!

• Mi Piace 2

Di questi ne vendono a secchiate.

Vedrete.

[scritto in data 18 Luglio 2013 - Riferito a Jeep Cherokee]

Link al commento

30 minuti fa, TurboGimmo dice:

Le vendite del Patriot sono una delle cose piu' inspiegabili dell'automotive mondiale di ogni tempo

2015-jeep-patriot-7.jpg

FCA ha fatto diversi errore in USA, ma col Patriot hanno fatto centro alla grande!

inspiegabile??? Se lo vendessero qui al prezzo americano lo comprerei domani mattina come auto da battaglia. 17000dollari mannaggia :-*

Modificato da francomilano
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

44 minuti fa, francomilano dice:

inspiegabile??? Se lo vendessero qui al prezzo americano lo comprerei domani mattina come auto da battaglia. 17000dollari mannaggia :-*

Anche meno........C'è chi se la porta a casa con 14,5K :)

• Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.