Vai al contenuto

Qoros 3 Estate Concept (Foto Ufficiali)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Press Release :

Qoros 3 Estate Concept: modern functionality with clever detailsThe Qoros 3 Estate Concept showcases a vision of a future variant with a bodystyle that is especially popular among European motorists and is geared towards the travel needs of modern families, providing generous and highly versatile interior space.

Using the same platform and distinctive clean, elegant styling of the Qoros 3 Sedan, it features a sympathetically elongated roofline and a large tailgate. The signature horizontal styling themes emphasise the long body profile and the large side windows give the five-door estate body an athletically-pleasing, stretched look.

The Qoros 3 Estate Concept features an intelligently designed interior that provides an incredibly versatile and adaptable space that allows luggage capacity to be adapted to meet the needs and lifestyles of European consumers. The rear seats fold to leave a flat load floor, and also incorporate a ski hatch.

A great deal of thought has been given to the development of a wide range of storage compartments and attachment fittings that optimise the functionality of the cabin for both everyday trips and long-distance travel.

The Qoros brand: international, independent committed to quality

With a business model founded on complete operational independence Qoros started from a clean sheet and recruited experts from around the world with experience within and beyond the automotive industry in order to achieve European standards of quality.

Qoros is committed to delivering products with high levels of safety, elegant design and well-connected in-car services tailored to the values and lifestyle of young professional metropolitan customers.

As its name implies, the Qoros brand will stand first and foremost for an uncompromising commitment to product and service quality. This will be delivered by a team working efficiently together like a well-orchestrated chorus.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Lo so che il "gioco delle somiglianze" è stupido, non porta a niente ed al giorno d'oggi si imitano un po' tutte, ma... :timido:

Il muso lo trovo molto Subaroso, la fiancata con i finestrini così stretti e lunghi sa un po' di Chrysler (pre-Fiat) ed il posteriore ricorda le forme della Cruze Hatchback con i fanali Golf VI.

Eppure nel complesso non è male, voglio dire.. il mercato offre anche di peggio.

"All'infuori del cane, il libro è il migliore amico dell'uomo. Dentro il cane è troppo scuro per leggere." (cit. Groucho Marx)

▪ Alfa Romeo Gtv, 1996, 2.0 twin spark ▪ Citroen C3, 2010, 1.4 benz ▪

Link al commento

Michevole;27999810']Lo so che il "gioco delle somiglianze" è stupido' date=' non porta a niente ed al giorno d'oggi si imitano un po' tutte, ma... :timido:

Il muso lo trovo molto Subaroso, la fiancata con i finestrini così stretti e lunghi sa un po' di Chrysler (pre-Fiat) ed il posteriore ricorda le forme della Cruze Hatchback con i fanali Golf VI.

Eppure nel complesso non è male, voglio dire.. il mercato offre anche di peggio.[/quote']

Anche a me piace fare il gioco delle somiglianze...;)

Allora: davanti Laguna, lateralmente finestratura Serie 3 Touring- fanaleria Passat (più o meno), posteriore anch'io vedo Cruze con fanali Golf.

Si può dire che, se hanno preso ispirazione, hanno poi saputo assemblare bene...

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
La barra cromata dove c'è la terza luce è "copiata" spudoratamente dalla bmw serie 3-5

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento