Skotos

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 122
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 3 mesi fa...
[h=2]New Fabia due in 2014[/h]A Skoda representative has announced during IAA the next generation of the Fabia will not receive a range-topping RS version.

Skoda board member for technical development Frank Welsh said the current Fabia RS is a car "everyone likes but only a few people buy." Due to poor sales, the Czech automaker has decided the next generation of the Fabia will not be available with an RS version once it comes out sometime next year.

The Monte Carlo package of the current Fabia which has turned out to be a success will be available once the next-gen variant hits the market but probably only with select engines. Expect just about the same level of goodies, such as 17-inch black alloy wheels, smoked headlights and glossy finishes for the door mirror surrounds, roof and wheel arch mouldings

Skoda

A causa delle scarsissime vendite, la futura Fabia non otterrà la sua versione RS.

Sarà riproposto, invece, l'allestimento Montecarlo.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Skoda

A causa delle scarsissime vendite, la futura Fabia non otterrà la sua versione RS.

Sarà riproposto, invece, l'allestimento Montecarlo.

Montecarlo :b1:b1:b1

P.S. Peccato non abbiano intenzione di fare anche la RS ... in fin dei conti è un'auto di nicchia (come per tutte le piccole supersportive) quindi diciamo che è normale che il numero vendite sia ridotto.

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...
  • 3 mesi fa...
[h=2]Production model due in October in Paris[/h] A new report indicates Skoda plans on showcasing a concept previewing the next-gen Fabia in March at the 84th edition of the Geneva Motor Show.

The third generation of the Skoda Fabia will ride on a shortened version of the MQB platform entitled MQB-A which will also be used for the next-gen Volkswagen Polo as well as for a new Seat Ibiza. As a result of the new architecture, the Fabia will be longer and wider than the outgoing model and will bring a more spacious cabin and additional trunk space.

Power will come from a variety of TSI and TDI engines from the Volkswagen Group, including most likely the 3-cylinder 1.2 powering the up! Skoda has already announced a vRS version won't be launched since the current model hasn't been a success in terms of sales.

As far as the design is concerned, Skoda's chief Winfried Vahland said the new Fabia is going to "be far more youthful and have styling cues from the current S2000 rally car." He also said the new model will "major on features like connectivity to give it a more youthful appeal."

The production version will probably be showcased in October at the Paris Motor Show while sales are programmed to commence in early 2015.

WCF

Il concept debutterà a Ginevra, la versione di serie la vedremo in ottobre a Parigi ;)

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...
In a press release detailing their 2013 Annual Report, Skoda confirmed plans to launch a new Fabia this fall. The company declined to elaborate but they have high hopes for the model as they sold 202,000 Fabias in 2013.

WCF

Debutto in autunno.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.