Vai al contenuto

quanto ti piace la BMW Serie 2 Coupé?  

127 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la BMW Serie 2 Coupé?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Il BiTurbo ahimè è sempre l'N47

Quindi tutti i disel in gamma soffrono ancora del problema della catena?

Se sì, speriamo nell'affidabilità dei benzina...

Da piccolo mi vedevo su un'Alfa cattiva, prestante e tagliente. Da grande il findus-style mi ha infranto i sogni d'infanzia.  -  Cit. 22/06/2012 (MiTo ndr)
Chiaro che tra il "dire" ed il "fare" c'è di mezzo il "sai driftare?"  -  Cit. 18/02/2016 (BRZ ndr)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Appunto per questo chiedevo se avessero apportato qualche modifica risolutiva...

EDIT:

140114_naias-bmw-detroit-m235i-live-3.jpg

140114_naias-bmw-detroit-m235i-live-1.jpg

140114_naias-bmw-detroit-stand-2er-live-1.jpg

Altre inquadrature e fonte su: http://img.bmwmotorshowblog.com/sites/2/140114_naias-bmw-detroit-stand-2er-live-1.jpg

Modificato da CoreVD

Da piccolo mi vedevo su un'Alfa cattiva, prestante e tagliente. Da grande il findus-style mi ha infranto i sogni d'infanzia.  -  Cit. 22/06/2012 (MiTo ndr)
Chiaro che tra il "dire" ed il "fare" c'è di mezzo il "sai driftare?"  -  Cit. 18/02/2016 (BRZ ndr)

Link al commento

Ma soprattutto, una Genesis Nuova a 22mila cucuzze? :shock:

Non è nemmeno la più economica che si trova...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Mi sono riguardato tutte le foto; gli elementi del frontale disposti a freccia me la fanno sembrare un photoshop strabico da tutte le angolazioni diverse da "assonometria cavaliera ad altezza calandra" :pen:

Possibile che dal vivo renda diversamente.

Firma

Link al commento

piccola prova da parte di Autocar | Auto maintainence and performance discussion for car enthuisiasts.

Sembra essere piaciuta parecchio

BMW M235i first drive review

If there's a better driver's car than this in BMW's line-up, then we haven't yet driven it

BMW_M235i_134.JPGThe BMW M235i is one of three launch vehicles for the new BMW 2-series range

• BMW_M235i_134.JPG

• BMW_M235i_010kk.jpg

• BMW_M235i_015.JPG

• BMW_M235i_206.JPG

• BMW_M235i_068kkk.jpg

• BMW_M235i_022.JPG

• BMW_M235i_114.JPG

• BMW_M235i_115.JPG

• BMW_M235i_085.JPG

• BMW_M235i_011kk.jpg

• BMW_M235i_133.JPG

• BMW_M235i_136.JPG

• BMW_M235i_145.JPG

• BMW_M235i_146.JPG

• BMW_M235i_186.JPG

• BMW_M235i_189.JPG

• BMW_M235i_199.JPG

• BMW_M235i_218.JPG

• BMW_M235i_220.JPG

• BMW_M235i_225.JPG

• BMW_M235i_228.JPG

• _TKF9132.jpg

• _TKF9145.jpg

• _TKF9613.jpg

• _TKF9640.jpg

PrevNext

user-28-profile_photo.jpg

by Richard Bremner

18 January 2014

What is it?

The replacement for the old 1-series coupé, using the same platform as the 3-series but with less wheelbase and track. It’s slightly bigger than the outgoing 1-series coupé and, a little disappointingly, weighs the same.

The M235i is powered by a 322bhp 3.0-litre turbo straight six that, in the test car’s case, feeds an eight-speed paddle-shift automatic of fine manners and speedy obedience. Or you can have a six-speed manual.

BMW's new 2-series shares its bonnet, front wings and doors with the three-door 1-series but gets all-new architecture elsewhere. That means the oddly dome-roofed look of the 1-series coupé, partly caused by its too-close-to-vertical rear screen, has gone. It’s quietly handsome, and a subtlety of look might be a good thing, given the bounding scope of its go.

The car's engineers will also tell you that alongside its new look, the 2-series has been engineered to give a better ride over bumps, something that dogged the M135i. to that end, the 2-series' springs are stiffer, as are the dampers, and the bump stops have been redesigned. More than that, there has been some subtle recalibrating of the chassis’ reactions to make far less of a meal of bumps and give the driver an easier time on the limit.

What is it like?

In short, this M235i is the car that we’d dreamed it would be, and wished the M135i coupé would really be too.

It’s not just the taming of puckered asphalt that does it, nor the BMW’s deliciously predictable controllability, but the feedback that subtly comes at you, too. Subtly, because the overly thick steering wheel doesn’t really provide a live streaming interface to the front wheels. Instead, it delivers precision and fine weighting that’s of reassuringly greater heft in Sport mode, but not much of the grainy feel that you’d expect as you stretch the Michelins’ tread with some g-force.

On the track at least, there's a methodical sequence to getting the most out of the M235i. Left foot on brake, sink the throttle, 3000rpm, release the brake. The pause is short and the slight sideways jink satisfying to correct as the straight six spumes a fattening torrent of power. At 7250rpm, it momentarily abates before firing another thumping slug of torque at the differential. Same again into third as we marvel at the creamily resonant beat of a six that sounds as unflustered at 7250rpm as it does at 2250rpm.

Make no mistake, this is a car that goes, and its noise makes you want to get going when you need to go. To the tune of 4.8sec if 62mph is your target.

You don’t change your mind about the getting going when you reach the first bend, either. The M235i’s braking is confident and stable. A few paddle-shift flicks and we’re into fourth, the nose turning with a cleanly eager precision that challenges you to find the perfect line.

Reapply the power and there’s the easy balance of a car whose chassis is at one with itself; there’s no understeering disobedience, no jiggle and squirm from the axles and enough weight in the steering to tempt you into higher speeds next time. And when the next bend turns choppy, this adaptively damped chassis has the absorbency to surf bumps without jerking your torso like an Alpine drag-lift.

Should I buy one?

That depends on whether you want to wait for the M4. If you can't wait until we've delivered our verdict on that, then rest assured that this is currently the most enjoyable, well balanced model in BMW's range.

It's compact, easy to see out of, has comfortable, anchoring seats, and is also a very entertaining car for the £35,000 asking price.

BMW M235i auto

Price £35,795; 0-62mph 4.8sec; Top speed 155mph; Economy37.2mpg (combined); CO2 176g/km; Kerb weight 1470kg; Engine 6 cyls in line, 2979cc, turbo, petrol; Installation Front, longitudinal, RWD; Power322bhp at 5800-6000rpm; Torque 332lb ft at 1300-4500rpm; Gearbox 8-spd automatic

PS - piu' la guardo meno mi piace. Ho allegato le foto per deliziarvene, proprio perche' in alcune la trovo un discreto cesso.

Una M135i 3 porte, magari con questi fari, la troverei molto piu' gustosa.

Modificato da poliziottesco
Link al commento