11028241931606821087.jpg

1993662341760376971.jpg

16253403702050600933.jpg

866401984162538898.jpg

928369780982249223.jpg

2066800329746226083.jpg

13117488542086875621.jpg

WCF

Modello derivato dalla Captur, disponibile anche con trazione integrale.

Modificato da Pandino

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Secondo me lo spazio per questo modello ci sarebbe... il Kadjar, e l'attuale Qashqai, li vedo ancora un po' più in alto

Some guys they just give up living

And start dying little by little, piece by piece

Some guys come home from work and wash up

Then go racin' in the street

Link al commento

• 5 mesi fa...

renault-teases-kaptur-before-russian-deb

Renault Teases Russia-Only Captur, Renames It The Kaptur For This Market

Renault are in the process of extending their range of vehicles with the eagerly awaited all-new Kaptur 4x4 crossover, aimed exclusively at the Russian market.

The new Kaptur will be produced by the Renault Moscow plant, though we'll need to wait until the end of the month in order to receive more detailed information about it, according to the French automaker.

Also, the reason why the model's name starts with a 'K' instead of a 'C' is because during the design phase, Renault conducted a survey among Russian customers that showed the 'K' underscoring the "Russian Touch" of the new model.

Furthermore, the letter K is associated (in Russian) with the main characteristics of the vehicle itself, namely a high quality, comfortable and good-looking crossover, which are all words that in Russian start with "K" - Качество, Комфорт & Красота.

Renault has stated that there are not plans for their "Kaptur with a K" to be sold anywhere else in Europe.

• Mi Piace 1

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

• J-Gian ha chiuso e riaperto questa Discussione
  • 3 settimane fa...
  • J-Gian ha chiuso la Discussione
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.