Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

cancellato.

Modificato da Pandino
ho visto solo dopo che già c'era...

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 1 mese fa...
  • 1 anno fa...
Volkswagen development chief Heinz-Jakob Neusser has announced plans to introduce a Phaeton successor.

After years of rumors and speculations, Volkswagen has finally confirmed the company's intentions for a second generation Phaeton to replace the current model which has been on sale since 2002, albeit it has received a couple of facelifts over the years. Naturally, it will sit on top of VW's range and according to development chief Heinz-Jakob Neusser it will have "to be class leading" as well as "very smooth and luxurious."

The Phaeton failed to become a sales hit but even so Volkswagen believes it has been an important model for the brand as it represented a technology flagship which allowed the German marque to develop new systems that later on arrived on lesser models. The same thing will apply for the second-gen Phaeton which will ride on the firm's upcoming MLB platform.

Confermata. Nascerà sulla piattaforma MLB, la stessa dei vari suv di lusso del gruppo VAG.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 1 anno fa...

Con tutti i pensieri che hanno al momento, mi vanno a confermare la Phaeton 2 :disp2: .

Press Release:

Phaeton redefined – the future is electric

The Volkswagen Phaeton has embodied the brand's technological competence and brand ambition from the first generation onward. The future generation of the Phaeton will once again be the flagship for the brand's profile over the next decade. In light of this, the Board of Management redefined the current project. The specification features a pure electric drive with long-distance capability, connectivity and next-generation assistance systems as well as an emotional design.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Già si parlava di un ibrido plug-in: http://www.autopareri.com/forum/concept-anteprime/69494-chn-volkswagen-c-coupe-gte-concept-2015-a.html

Comunque secondo me, intanto se ne parla, giusto per far intendere che correggono la traiettoria dopo l'ultima fumata nera del "dieselgate", tirando fuori qualcosa apparentemente ecologico (l'elettrico), poi forse un giorno faranno qualcosa ;)

Link al commento

• 1 anno fa...

arteon-mediana.328517.jpg

Attesa per il 2018, sarà il rimpiazzo della Phaeton per europa e nord america. Dicono sia su base Porsche Panamera.
La vedremo a Ginevra

fonte: km77.com

Link al commento

Sei sicuro?

Secondo me con la nuova strada di Herbert Diess per tagliare i costi e licenziare 30.000 persone, piani come questa macchina sono morto, non ci sono soldi per questo lusso.

Modificato da 4200blu
  • Mi Piace 3
Link al commento