Vai al contenuto

Ferrari Hypercar Coupé, Aperta e FXX 2024 - Prj. F250 (Spy)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

1 hour ago, Tifoso30 said:

Abbiamo un idea della potenza complessiva?🤔

It will have the VGT9 powertrain. The V6 biturbo is tuned up to a massive 786cv. Add 2 MGU-H electric turbos straight from F1 (122cv each) and youve got 1030cv. Plus 3 electric motors (MGU-K at the rear and 2 at the front) = 1,356cv. Madness

56 minutes ago, Unperdedor said:

E sul peso si sa niente?

My guess (I have no info at all) is around 1600kg

• Mi Piace 2
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

9 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

It will have the VGT9 powertrain. The V6 biturbo is tuned up to a massive 786cv. Add 2 MGU-H electric turbos straight from F1 (122cv each) and youve got 1030cv. Plus 3 electric motors (MGU-K at the rear and 2 at the front) = 1,356cv. Madness

1356 cv would be impressive! But I hope more 1400-1500kg (Kerb Weight)

Link al commento

On 08/07/2024 at 13:15, STEVEC scrive:

Why should the MGU-H add to the total power computation? Turbocharging effect is alreeady in the V6 engine power, and energy recover is not Traction power.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento