Vai al contenuto

Fiat -> FCA -> Stellantis - Filosofia su una holding multinazionale

Al mio segnale scatenate ... il CEO Autoparerista  

48 voti

1. 1. Oggi il CEO Autoparerista chiude il seguente o i seguenti brand:

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Più che altro prezzi fuori dal mondo in tutti i segmenti e in tutti i marchi.

Ora stanno correndo ai ripari con Citroen,e con saldi mai fatti sino ad ora su altri marchi, ma è una gestione reattiva senza logica che fa solo male.

• Mi Piace 6
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

I don't think we have better knowledge or are smarter than the management. And I believe Tavares says things for a reason, to get some things moving.

The current numbers are the result of keeping high post-covid-prices (= margins) in a slowing market as long as possible. They have to adjust now, like Citroën already did for their entire range.

If I was CEO, I would have planned to close DS and Lancia from the beginning, and move Abarth under Fiat again. I think Chrysler and Dodge just need product. For Maserati has to be decided if it intends to be real luxury or high specced premium. Do they need high capacity by FCA/STLA or exclusive craftmanship by Ferrari? Moving down to D segment was a failure anyway.

• Mi Piace 8
Link al commento

Why sell Opel-Vauxhall? It's the best-selling brand in DE and UK while it can share everything with Peugeot (and Fiat for the low end). It's making good money.

We have to see if Lancia sells with premium pricing.

Modificato da pumadog
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 4
Link al commento

6 minuti fa, pumadog scrive:

Why sell Opel-Vauxhall? It's the best-selling brand in DE and UK while it can share everything with Peugeot (and Fiat for the low end). It's making good money.

We have to see if Lancia sells with premium pricing.

has actually been selling very well lately.
I still see it as yet another brand overlap though.

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

Ma non puoi fare auto tutte uguali che si sovrappongono anche come prezzi, devi differenziare i contenuti e il posizionamento, altrimenti è inutile avere 1.000 marchi.

• Mi Piace 3
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento