Vai al contenuto

Touring Superleggera V12 (Leak)

bad_Q
Messaggio aggiunto da __P,

Messaggi Raccomandati:

I definetly know that private viewing event will take place tmrw

image.png.05ad656ab36aa0d3bdb3a94bb82f0384.png

image.png.1c4e4a9084217384c0f029e62fe264af.png

So if there would be no details until let's say monday or something I will share teaser image i have

• Grazie! 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...
56 minuti fa, Jonathan19 scrive:

Yes it's me! @bad_Q kindly showed me the teaser.

Yes, I have the image... but I decided not to share it to the public at least for the moment. I respect Touring and their craftmanship and believe they have some reasons to postpone the presentation. It is small company and I don't want to hurt it that way.

• Mi Piace 4
Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Touring Superleggera to unveil new model at The Quail, and Pebble Beach Concours

Touring Superleggera is thrilled to announce our participation in two of the year’s most prestigious automotive events, where we will unveil our latest vehicle, marking a new chapter in our brand’s storied history.

Screenshot_2024-08-02-20-02-41-61_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.thumb.jpg.ef6cd805e024055aae8f806e5636327c.jpg

EVENT PARTICIPATION

Join us at The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering on August 16, 2024, and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on August 18, 2024, for a showcase that celebrates the spirit of Italian elegance and performance.

THE UNVEILING OF THE NEW MODEL

At The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering, Touring Superleggera will reveal a groundbreaking new model that heralds a new era for the brand.

This model encapsulates our dedication to performance, connection, and Italian heritage, marking a significant milestone in our journey. It reflects our unwavering pursuit of unbridled performance, offering exhilarating driving dynamics powered by cutting-edge engineering.

PURE ITALIANITA’: the spirit of Italian elegance and performance

The new vehicle also emphasizes the man-machine connection, highlighting our commitment to creating an immersive analogue driving experience where pure engineering and craftsmanship unite seamlessly. Every detail has been meticulously designed to forge a deep bond between the driver and the vehicle, ensuring a harmonious interaction that redefines automotive luxury.

Finally, the car embodies Pure Italianità, celebrating our Italian heritage through a design language that exudes elegance, innovation, and performance. The artistry and passion that define Touring Superleggera are evident in every curve and line, presenting a timeless aesthetic that speaks to our legacy of bespoke craftsmanship.

DESIGN AND HERITAGE

In bringing Touring Superleggera DNA to the USA with this new model, we return to our logo visual appearance from the 1930s. This era marked the height of our design excellence, when we established ourselves as a premier coachbuilder.

Our participation in these prestigious events is a homage to this rich heritage. The vehicles we showcase are meticulously crafted, reflecting the ingenuity and artistry that have defined Touring Superleggera for decades. Each car is a symbol of our enduring legacy, representing the perfect blend of traditional craftsmanship and modern innovation.

JOIN US AT THE QUAIL EVENT

Join us for the unveiling on August 16, 2024, from 8:55 AM Pacific Time.

LIVE INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE

The event will include a live press conference, streamed following a dedicated landing page, Youtube and Instagram, offering an exclusive live look at our latest creation.

Following the unveiling, the new vehicle will be showcased at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on August 18, 2024.

This prestigious event will provide a broader platform for enthusiasts and collectors to experience the car and appreciate its exceptional blend of design and performance.

Touring Superleggera invites you to witness this exciting unveiling and experience the essence of Italian automotive artistry.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.