Vai al contenuto

WEC 2024 - 6 Hours of São Paulo 12-14/07

Messaggi Raccomandati:

4 ore fa, Unperdedor scrive:

Prime novità tecniche nella vita della 499, che finora era rimasta immutata dal giorno della presentazione. 
Ridisegnato il sistema di raffreddamento dei freni e in più c’è qualche piccola novità aerodinamica. L’articolo non dice però se e quanti gettoni sono costate queste modifiche.

https://autosport.motorsport.com/wec/news/ferrari-reveals-first-updates-to-le-mans-winning-hypercar-for-interlagos-wec-round/10633710/

Il link non va. Ho trovato qualcosa al riguardo su motorsport.com:

https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/ferrari-reveals-first-updates-to-le-mans-winning-hypercar-for-interlagos-wec-round/10633705/

Ferrari has revealed its first performance updates for its 499P Le Mans Hypercar ahead of this weekend's Interlagos round of the World Endurance Championship.

The Scuderia has embarked on a redesign of the brake cooling ducts, aimed at improving cooling efficiency, and made some minor aerodynamic modifications as part of the first package of upgrades since the car made its debut last season.

Ferdinando Cannizzo, Head of Endurance Race Cars, explains that Ferrari does not anticipate it will result in improved lap times for the 499P that won the Le Mans 24 Hours last month, but will allow for "greater versatility and easier adaptation of the car on circuits where braking performance is more demanding and decisive".

• Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

20 minuti fa, Unperdedor scrive:

È lo stesso articolo.

Immaginavo....😄 Autosport e Motorsport sono imparentati.

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Screenshot2024-07-11010622.thumb.png.67470d1945c535b49fce3637f6a10061.png

Prima fotazza della 499p con le modifiche aerodinamiche. Almeno quelle visibili....😄

• Mi Piace 1
  • Adoro! 1

Link al commento

21 ore fa, Unperdedor scrive:

Hanno speso un Evo Joker.

Ne restano 4.

comunque a leggere gli articoli che parlano di aggiornamenti anticipati, nuovo fondo, rincorsa al titolo ecco.. come dire...

pozzettor-renato-touch-his-self.png

• Ahah! 2
Link al commento