Tutti i contenuti di STEVEC
-
Jaguar Type 01 2027
I don't know. It's a bit like beauty or attraction; you can define what is a good design and what is not (I guess) but still some people find the Cybertruck attractive. By the way I like the Type 01 - it's super low, super sporty, it is really different from anything else, which I think is important in today's era of chinese homogenisation. I like the interior very much as well, because it has screens, but they're not as dominant as in a Cayenne Electric for example
-
Jaguar Type 01 2027
The launch edition costs 116k €. The versions that will follow will be even cheaper. It is not crazy expensive, given its size and luxury. In my opinion, hats off to Jaguar. They dared to create something innovative. Even if it fails and kills the brand, at least it'll have gone with a bang. Not with a JAC-collaboration "thing"
-
Alfa Romeo - filosofia sul brand, sui modelli e sullo sviluppo
Audi is selling the Nuvolari (which is literally a "masked" Temerario), and it was making the R8 (a "masked" Gallardo/Huracan) for many years. Alfa Romeo needs a halo car. I dont know what form it should have, but you need something more "integrated" to your lineup than the Bottega. You need something like a new 8C or a new Giulia Q. You cant be Alfa Romeo, and have a C-SUV as your flagship. And at the same time of course you need hatches, SUVs, C-Cross etc to make money
-
Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
In one week, the syndicates will meet with Stellantis to discuss the future of Cassino, in Rome. I remind you that on October 20, Stellantis will unveil to the governor of Lazio the future production of Cassino, along with the future Maserati products. https://www.alessioporcu.it/economia/stellantis-riparte-cassino-no-il-paradosso-che-lascia-indietro-il-lazio/
- Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
-
Alfa Romeo - filosofia sul brand, sui modelli e sullo sviluppo
The all-new Q5 that was launched last year has a length of 4.72m. The all-new Q3 that was also launched last year has a length of 4.53m. The new SUV (it wont be named Tonale 😉) will have a length of ~ 4.66m, much closer to the Q5 than the Q3. The fact that it will be FWD is not a problem - after all the Q5 is also FWD. The problem is the lack of a mechanically AWD version with a 2.0l engine - especially for the US market. Let's hope that a successor based on STLA One will arrive soon after 2030, along with a smaller SUV (a real Tonale II) because you cant fight the Q3/X1 with a C-cross
-
Alfa Romeo - filosofia sul brand, sui modelli e sullo sviluppo
The Tonale II will have a length of about 4.66m. There is no C-UV that long, it's between the 2 segments
- I prossimi modelli Maserati
- Peugeot e-208 2027 - Prj. P1H (Spy)
-
I prossimi modelli BMW
The 2 Active Tourer is axed. The X9 is on the way as a 5.4m-long monstrous SUV. https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/370553/all-new-bmw-x9-works-rival-cadillac-escalade-and-top-range-rovers https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/2-series/370552/official-bmw-2-series-active-tourer-all-set-get-axe
- Alfa Romeo new “Bottega” 2026 (Notizie)
-
Alfa Romeo - filosofia sul brand, sui modelli e sullo sviluppo
Exactly. Simply, a platform for a new Giulia does not exist, and there is no point in pouring any more money to Giorgio. The new Stelvio, in a way, will be the new SUV that will be made in Melfi
- I prossimi modelli DS Automobiles
- Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
- Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
- Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
- Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
-
Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis
Stellantis will unveil its plan for Cassino on October 20. According to rumors, there will be 2 new Maserati models and 2 new Alfa Romeo models (fingers crossed). They will be luxurious, made only on order, not in a production line, almost by hand. About 2,000 employees are safe https://www.alessioporcu.it/politica/stellantis-svela-i-piani-per-cassino-plant-a-rocca-il-prossimo-20-ottobre/
-
Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
For many years, the Alfa Romeo concept cars (and the Fiat, Maserati concepts) have been clear previews of a future production model (even the Visconti, Kamal and Mito GTA would have become production cars, but the plans changed) and not just manifestos like the Renault concepts cars for example. I don't believe that this will change this time. Also, I believe that all Stellantis concepts that will be unveiled in Paris, are previews of future production models (208, 308, Astra, 2CV, Multipla etc)
- Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
- Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
- I prossimi modelli Opel/Vauxhall
- Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
- Alfa Romeo Cuorerosso Concept 2026 (Teaser)
-
I prossimi modelli Ferrari
I originally posted it in the 296 CS thread, because the man who posted these photos on Insta assumed that this is the 296 CS. But I moved it to this thread because the famous Ferrari photographers, Ilias Abawi and Derek, commented on his post that this is the Challenge Evo. I dont want to disagree with two people with vast knowledge when it comes to Ferrari but, to my eyes, this car looks like a road-legal car. And it seems like they found a way to circumvent the rule that the rear wing should not protrude more than the car: by making the diffuser huge.